Offline Credit Card Processing for WooCommerceon September 22, 2019
Offline Credit Card Processing for WooCommerce
This payment gateway for WooCommerce allows your customers to enter their credit card information on your site and let you process the data manually (offline) using your payment terminal. To make this process secure, only the first and the last four digits are saved to the database while the eight middle digits and the security code are sent to a dedicated email address so that the complete credit card number is never stored on a single computer.
The card type is detected automatically and the credit card data is validated against different rules to prevent expired cards or invalid card numbers. This makes your life easier – and your customers life too.
To securely transmit your customers credit card information to your site you need to have a SSL certificate installed. This plugin will only work in test mode if SSL is not enabled.
- automatic card type detection
- validate card number checksum
- validate card expiry date
- works with all 16 digit credit and debit cards
- select from built in card logos or provide your own
- never stores complete card number on a single machine
- customize subject and content of generated email
- ensures you didn’t forget enabling SSL
- compatible with WooCommerce 3.x
Known Card Types
- American Express
- Australian BankCard
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- SSL certificate
- Credit card processing terminal
- This plugin is compliant to your country’s local rules, regulations and requirements and takes care that if your website got compromised, an intruder would not be able to gain access to sensitive credit card details.
- The first and last four digits are stored in the database, while the middle digits are sent via email to ensure that you never store the full credit card number on any computer.
- You can remove all credit card information from WooCommerce after the payment has been processed.